Sunday, October 29, 2006

My Quickening

I found my escape! I can finally tell the world of my endless fears and shameful wants without resorting to prejudice or politeness. Fact is, i have a lot to say, and no one to really say it to, at least, no without understanding.

Today, i begin my virtual journey, my life's enhanced log of troubles and tribulations, recorded for as long as there's the internet, and as long as I'm alive.

I live in Kuwait, but I also live among my thoughts and prayer. There is nothing worse than someone who's trapped in a never-ending life of appearances.

I am a man, with manly needs and wants, delicate to the feelings of others but not my own. I am one, probably of many, but still just one, who wished for something and received something totally different. All for the sake of the 'perceived' future, or what 'should' be, never 'what is'.

This blog shall chronicle my innermost feelings which i cannot otherwise relay, for as long as my anonymity remains constant, and as long as my fear and desperation remain part of my daily life.

No comments: