Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ramblings

The reason I'm up (or early) at this hour is because I'm a mild insomniac. Part of the reason is because I tend to stay up late thinking about what I've done in my life. My achievements, my plans, my hopes, my dreams, my wishes. My wishes......

I read a few blogs, answered a few emails, lit up a couple of smokes, looked out my home office window, stared at the cloudy early dawn thinking about how dreadful it's going to be at work today without much sleep this past 24 hours, thinking about what to do this week at work.

My better half is fast asleep. She woke up a couple of times from the sounds of my typing. I use my laptop when I'm in bed, thanks to the wonders of WIFI. Both she and I have to go to work in the morning, which should be in a short while.

No comments: